Tuesday, September 16, 2008

::I've been tagged by Aivy::

So, read some questions about READING..huh..

Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
Nope. cant remember lah..Lately I've found myself hate to read...

What are some books you read as a child?
Erm...Alam dan Manusia..maybe...

What is your favourite genre?
Erm..thriller...

Do you have a favourite novel?
Yeah sure..Tell me your dream, The da Vincci Code.. I read these, more than 5 times..

Where do you usually read?
On my bed, LRT..

When do you usually read?
When I'm bored..

Do you usually have more than one book you are reading at a time?
Nope..1 book at 1 time unless during my exam..ahahha..

Do you read nonfiction in a different way or place than you read fiction book?
Yes..for sure..not the same thing ma..

Do you buy most of the books you read, or borrow them, or check them out of the library?
Yup, I've bought it..

Do you keep most of the books you buy? If not, what do you do with them?
I kept in on my rack..

What are you reading now?
Most of them from Little Black Book's collection..

Do you keep a TBR (to be read) list?.
Yeah, till now I got 1 list TBR which is "Sex in the city"

What’s next?
Lets go to book shop!!! ahah..

What books would you like to reread?
Any books from Sydney Sheldon..

Who are your favourite authors?
Sydney Sheldon and Dan Brown..

Erm..tag sape eh.. heheh... Ha..org yang dok tanya blog address tadi. Huhu..
Knits ->
http://www.thebrideandgroom.blogspot.com/

No comments: