Tuesday, October 28, 2008

::Tag?! Inside my handbag?::

Lately, I love to read blog one of the blogger, ThePinkStilettos . Sorry to said, I just found this website through Google, when I google for Nine West that day. She's so pretty and the way she thought about fashion, she's amazed me. She got a good sense of style. She got a big fan too.. :) Good for her. Izza is her name. She's married and pregnant for almost 9 months now. Hope everything is okay for her. If you look at her wedding dress, damnnnnnnnnnnnn cun.. Inspired me to get one on my wedding day then. Can I, Izza?

Yesterday, after work I went to Midvalley & Gardens to shopping some stuffs like handbags and lingerie. Muahahhaha...So went to Nine West, bought new handbag (I will upload the picture later.) Quite simple and lawa, that's what I think lah. I saw oxford peep toe heels but no size for me. Kaki gajah kan.. The lady asked me to find it at Pavillion or KLCC. I will go there to find one, tak peduli..



Jalan sorang² in Midvalley, end up at Metrojaya. I've bought another handbag, Liz Claiborne. Looks fine for me. Not too big or small. Apsal shopping handbag je ni. Tonite, maybe going to KLCC or Pavillion to find this shoe. Tak kira nk jugak. Will ask Aivy or Laiyee to accompany me.
The title for this post is about handbags. So let's check it out what I've got in my handbag. Sure sampah la kan..:P After this, I wanna tag, Miss Amoi ku sayang
Aivy Ieta Knits Muahaha.. Take your time to spend on this.. :P

What is in my handbag?


Messy and a lots of stuffs. Buat berat bag je, but I need it. All includes wallet, handphone, body lotion, perfume, car keys, thumb drive, specs, & EsteeLauder make up bag. So who can challenge me? More stuffs and messy? Tapi Sha tak simpan sampah lah..:P

2 comments:

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

ooo tagged lagi yer.. dah ada 4-5 tagged nak kene wat nih.. hehehehe.. anyhow, the 4th tagged sama cam tagged sha, so skali harung jer la ekk..

ehh btw, wallet kita adalah identical cuma mine is in white color! hehehe..

p.s. i owe u 2 tagged questions.. nnt me wat ekk.. :P

Pink Stilettos said...

aww thank u! :)