Saturday, December 13, 2008

::Movies::Wedding::SALE::Demam::

I went to watch Twilight last week. And I'm addicted into this movie. Just imagine I watched this movie for 4 times. Gilak ka apa? Robert Pattison is not that handsome, but he got look la. But Edward he played in this movie makes him look so handsomeeeeeee. I love to see his eyes..Fullamak..jatuh cinta aku..:P So terhegeh² la aku pergi Borders & MPH cari novel nya. SOLD OUT! Hampeh.... No worries, cari terus Twilight SAGA.

Last week jugak jumpa my ex-collagues from HP. Zura dah nk abis, so kiranya farewell party utk dia lah..Then Miss Wawa belanja kami...Uwaaa..terharu..Thanks Wawa..and Congrats.. Balik from HP, I went to KLCC. Kononnya nak la grab shoes kat Nine West(Avenue K) coz on SALE kan, but no size. Hampehhhhhhhhh lagi. So at last, I grabbed 2 tops at Zara and wedges at Nose.

On Friday nite, balik rumah Pak Lang sbb ade wedding. Punya tak larat padahal cuti kemain lama. At last demam. Till today tak elok². Sebab kejap ok kejap tak. Ishh... Kenapa eh?



I'm collecting and buying new stuffs for my house. Later la bila dah move out. Orang tanya kenapa nk pindah. Haiya...Saje tak boleh?? I think for living room and master bedroom, completed. For my kitchen and other rooms, not yet. Kene fikir nk letak ape.. After that, br ade housewarming party mcm Amzani war-warkan..Ahahahahha...

This week working on weekends lagi. Kemalasan yang amat. Takpe, next week tak keje on weekends. So boleh p sane sini la kan... Erm..apa lagi yer nak update.. Tu je lah. I wish I have Marc Jacobs's wallet. Ha.. I found this watch on ELuxury and it's cute...



Cute kann..kann..Haiz...

No comments: