Sunday, May 31, 2009

::I'm in love with..::

I'm in love with this version and of course..his voice!!




Kris Allen- Heartless


Oh ya.. Friday nite I went to KV TT (From Mohsin moved to Mutiara Damansara). The one that I thought supposely 3rd Secret TT. But due to LGTC Charity Event falls on Saturday morning, so it's cancel. I managed to swap shift with Mior. Excited punya pasal dah lama tak join. This time I went alone. Without Mr BF. Thanks to Sis Yuni & Mild. They are waited for me until 10.40 to arrived at meeting point which is Shell Kelana Jaya. Pecut tak pecut lah all the way to KJ, bawak 120-140. Lambat punya pasal. They all expected Mr BF coming together that night. I met new friends which is 1 of it is GF to sape ntah nama dia. Her name is Mas. She said my face very familiar and 3 questions she asked me, sangat tepat skali kannn jwpn yg diberi. Owh..tak ingat sape dia, but she's my junior kat skola.. Bukan skolah menengah but rendah.. WOW, memory budak ni sangat lah bagus. Balik convoy skali with the same person & dengan sape ntah lg sorang. Mmg tak dapat disangkal lagi, Kak Yuni mengiyakan desas desus org mengatakan she is a female speed demon. Thumbs up!! Salute lah. Saye terpaksa utk mengejar dia balik supaya dia sentiasa berada berdekatan saye. Owh..rasanye if last Friday adalah secret TT yg ditunggu² sure best.

Rumah saye tgh renovate. So bersepah jgn ckp. Dan ini pun 1 of the reason my cough getting worst. Habuk kan.. Farah nk tgk pic saye memakai maxi dress. Ohooo..sure diorg gelak ni bila nampak.. No..no..no..

1 comment:

alizmiealya said...

alamak..kris allen..hencem..larikkkkk...hihihi.
*kak sha..amik award kt blog liza ek..