Thursday, September 23, 2010

::Meet my new baby::

 *Sources dr Si Google*

Iphone 4! What do u think? How much I love this gadget. I got a chance to change to another brand, but sorry. I really in love with Apple's product. Almost same with 3g/3gs but much faster. I like this design compare to old 1. Further info you may go to http://www.apple.com/iphone/.  The most likey apps is Facetime. Memang cocok lah dgn aku yg in LDR. Another 1 pingchat and Video sangat terang. HD lah katakan..:) So what are you waiting for..:)

I hope my wedding dresses, card, veils settle by next week. Amin.. Please..please..I can't wait to fitting those dresses. Muatkah? I met my wed photog (www.helmikhusaini.com & www.blog.snapit.com.my) last weekend. Oh bukan sebab I br nak deal but help Izam utk event raya. I suggested him sebab for me, pix lawa. So bila dah jumpa ur photog, sure senang nak kerja masa wed nanti.. Right? Will update you soon with the output..:) Babes, doakan everything gonna be alright for me.

I'm so in love with Levi'c curve ID. Your leg, ur butt nampak cun if you chose the right one. Come with 3 type of design which is slight, demi and bold curve. Which one is urs? Mine is demi. But I personally think, Bold paling cun..:P Perfect jeans is must have things for girls/ ladies...


*Mcm biasa all image from Si Google*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah tukar phone lagi? Dahtu.. the old one what did you do with it?

.: ayesha.ahmad :. said...

bukan niat ku sengaja nk tukar hp baru..:P

Unknown said...

That reply sounds like it's from a song! :)