Thursday, May 26, 2011

::Because you worth it! =p::

I love fashion. I like to see someone with the chic look and know how to dress. I will spend few bucks every month to buy magazines for my reference. Nowadays, I like to watch all kinds of hijab styles. Who say wearing hijab cannot look stylo? No limitation in fashion. But we must know which one is suitable for us as a Muslimah. As long as you feel confident and comfortable, then it's okay. Of course it must be still look chic & sopan please. Scroll a bit please for few styles I found from Google that you can apply and I have created 2 sets look from my virtual wardrobe, Polyvore. I went through few websites for another reference. Yes, all hijabi chics in the world have  a good sense of style. So I got an idea then to mix and match all my clothes in my wardrobe. Saya harap ALLAH beri hidayah pada saya untuk bertudung sebetulnya. Amin..




 *All images from Si Google

From my virtual wardrobe: Polyvore

Eyeshadow, Blush, Lipstick, Gloss, Mascara, Eyeliner and so many on.. Yes, I like to make up and love make up. Sometimes, friends ask me to do a make up for them. Yes, I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to sharpen my skills by attending few classes. But strange I very rare use wear foundation whenever I go out. I will use it for special occasion only. Erm... I have my own online guru like Tiff D. She's so pretty. Mostly, I can see that she loves M.A.C so much. Kryolan is 1 of make up brand that I can say good other than M.A.C and Bobbi Brown. I haven't try Make Up Forever or Max Factor. I think Maybelline, Revlon and Lorea'l are good too. Few stuffs that I can suggest from beauty stores are ( you won't regret) :

 M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Foundation & M.A.C Skin Base Visage
M.A.C Strobe Cream & M.A.C Powder Blush


 M.A.C Mineral Finish Powder & Bobbi Brown Bronzer (can apply as a blush)
 Shu Uemura UV Under Base & Bobbi Brown Concealer + Powder

 M.A.C Amplified lipstick range & M.A.C Creamsheer lip gloss

 Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner & Bobbi Brown pencil eyeliner

 Maybelline Volume Express for Cat Eye, Maybelline Volume Express Waterproof & 
Bobbi Brown Perfectly Define Mascara

 Maybelline Hyper Diamond Eyes Pallette
Feel pretty now? I know you will! :)

P/S:I have few friends asked me, are you pregnant? Hah.. Question of the year! Honey, not yet lah. Ada rezeki from Allah, insyaAllah. =)
To all victims who have left us because of the landslide incident last few days, Alfatihah to them. God love you more, sayang!

No comments: