Sunday, March 25, 2012

::Weekend update: PB, myself and I::

Good day, gorgeous! Dunno what to do this afternoon. Buat activity apa yang best for today? The Vow released at GSC. But for sure ramai hari ni kat Mall.

Haaa.. managed to go downtown last night with my pretty SIL. Nak cari inner neck but color yang Sha nak tadak. Oh ya, ptg smlm sempat singgah Pavillion, jumpa hubby tapi dia still busy lagi time tuh so headed to F21 and what?! SALE??! Fine.. Ignore segala bajus yg ada dlm tuh then pergi tempat accessories. Bermingguan mencari ring yang stone tu color Emerald. Tak jumpa. Baiklah, pergi minum Sno lagi best.

 Sources : Si Google

I met Mai  yesterday. Nice PRADA you had there, bebeh. I've been eyeing on Premium Beautiful, her and Hanis journey since last 2K9. Age dah masuk 3 series ni mmg susah nak maintain body mcm dulu. So,  I've decided to buy 1 and use it for myself. Lately Sha makan tak banyak. Few people nampak I lose weight. Yes, bebeh. Sebab I makan lunch je. Dinner, I makan snacks. So when I bought PB, I nak buatkan result tu lagi nampak. Lets wait and see the results nanti.

So, Day 1 pakai, I told Mai dengan nada excited, "selesa lah". Sha tak rasa mcm corset lain where I felt very hard to breath biasanya lah. Bila on me, Sha tak rasa bahagian perut tu lagi nampak besar mcm corset lain. Sebab texture dia lembut kat bahagian perut tuh. I will wear it everyday. Jeans, please lah muat nanti..Mission accomplished after I bought PB and registered as 1 of the agent. I don't care. As long as I can share something useful with others,  I'm happy. 

So malas to go to work tomorrow, sbb Monday and morning plak tuh. Ada visitor lagi. Bryan asked me to get ready because the visitor is my Global OM and SM for Alstom. Which is my core account. Okay, Tomasz, Lukasz see ya tomorrow bebeh.

Love; 
 AA

No comments: