Wednesday, November 28, 2012

::Style 40- Wedge Sneakers::


  ::Style 40- Wedge Sneakers:: 

Okay, style report kali ni pasal wedge sneakers plak. I know Malaysia takde Winter or snow bagai. But skang ni kan musim hujan, sejuk. So why don't make up our style with different outfit including new shoes, wedge sneaker. Memandangkan kita akan nampak semacam je pakai boot kat mall, but with wedge sneaker, you will look okay. Don't worry. So mana nak cari? Kat Aldo ada, DP ada, Geox ada, Clarks ada,  designer boutique lagi lah ada. This wedge will look cun dengan skinny or straight cut jeans. Lets check out style from few VS Angels and others.





Enough said. I'm going to get one for myself. I think it would be comfy for preggers too.  

1 comment:

susan chuang said...

Wedge sneakers are my favorite shoes for all occasions, love to buy them at http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html.