Monday, January 28, 2013

::Update on Dear Hanis Haizi Chanel Party::

Hola,

This is the update about party I've attended yesterday.


This is part of the deco:





The Door Gift




The person I met at this event. I love outfit wore by Myra & my lead, Mai. Myra, she's a gorgeous Mummy! Mai, I love her pants and shoessssss... Lawanyer.. Sempat snap pix with Nurul, and Hanis.



I wore my black 4 inches heels yesterday. It was okay when I wore it in the office. But yesterday feel 1 kind plak. After the event, I changed to my wedges. But tali putus????? What the heck! Found out, kaki bengkak ma.. Until today. :P NI namanye pregnant tak sedar diri. :P Nak feel ala2 Victoria Beckham, boleh??



My date yesterday.. Heheheh.. Mata Ayuni ni sangat lawa. Suka tengok. 
Enjoy your new favo application, dear! :P 



Below pictures credited to Photog of the day: Hafiz Atan




We had fun yesterday. Thanks to Hanis organized this party. Walaupun I tak menang the ultimate Chanel Flap Handbag, I enjoy the event. Syera deserved it! I mmg tau dia akan menang after I sent my post to Hanis I baca Syera punya post plak. She's so creative! Congrats, Syera Begam. 

More fun event will come. Lets join us if you want to be part of us!


No comments: