Monday, December 16, 2013

::Being a mom::

I must say it is challenging job for something new like this. Just imagine, you 've lived with parents for 29 years, 3 years with husband and then .... with small lil girl with cheeky face and eyes. I'm still coping up my life with husband. Can you believe that? We knew each other for 6 years now. Married for 3 years. Alhamdulillah, but still lots of thing I need to learn and cope up. That's another story.

What I want to say about being a mom? I'm not supermom, ok. Not yet. :p  I'm being protective, very protective when it comes about Rayhana. Bak kata Najib, "Rakyat di dahulukan!" Seriously?? Yes, Rayhana come first, then baru myself and hubby and so on.

I'm so blessed with her present to my life. She always makes me smile. Which baby don't kan? Nak adapt life tuh memang makan banyak masa. Yea, you are the employee, a mom, a wife, a daughter, a personal shopper bla..bla.. Banyak kan? Busy, penat. But I do really enjoy my life. 

My lil girl, cheeky tau. Dia sangat friendly dengan orang. Dia suka betul copy paste apa yang org buat.  Lasak, memang lasak. Kalau balik umah my mum, bila tanya sapa nak mandikan Rayhana. Ada je yang volunteer. Tapi bila tanya sape nak pakai kan baju, semua orang buat tak tau. Ahaha.. Lasak. Nak pakai kan pampers yang boleh buat dlm seminit boleh jadi berminit2. Itu baru pakai pampers. Belum sapu Vicks, Minyak telon, Powder, Cologne, Losyen bla..bla..Berperang, okay. Mcam ni nak buat OOTD memang susah.. :D But let her be. Ini time dia explore this and that.. She's teething now. Doc Meena nampak last Saturday masa dia sengih. Crawling belum lagi. Meniarap macam rambo dah. Laju betul kalau kejar barang. Panjat atas bantal expert. Bukan atas bantal, atas badan kita pun dia boleh panjat. Pandai merajuk. Pandai tunjuk malu. Love her.. Love her.. 

When you be a mom, you mcm ada buat extra homework skit. Study and keep track baby development. Study apa yang patut and tak patut for your baby. Mcm buat research and assignment. But insyaAllah, it will turn to something good and benefit for you. 

Oh ya, I had a dream last night. Kononnya pregnant lagi. LOL.. Am I ready? So here she is, my litltle girl. Hopefully jadi anak yang solehah, rajin solat, rajin baca AlQuran, rajin tolong ibu and abah, hormat orang tua, cerdik pandai, lembut hati, dapat jaga ibu and abah nanti bila dah tua. Alhamdulillah, Nur Rayhana is 8 months old now.

 Born Day

 1 month

 2 months

 3 months

 4months

 5 months

 6 months

 7 months  
 8 months

No comments: