Tuesday, April 15, 2014

::Nur Rayhana is 1::



If you read this blog 1 day, I just want you to know that I love you so much, sayang. Nothing can beat that. It's been a year now since you came to my life. To our life. You are joy to everyone. Thanks for being nice to them. They love you so much too. How lucky you are, sayang.

With severe contraction in the morning and unbearable contraction at noon, you came to my life. A year ago,   on this date at 4.15pm. I still remember the time as I looked at the clock. Not at the time mentioned by the Doctor 4.43pm. The time was declared after the placenta out from my womb. 

We named you Nur Rayhana since I was pregnant 4 months. We love this name. The meaning of it- Bau2/Wangian in malay. Simple. 
How time flies, you started to crawl, talking, standing and walking for few steps. Your first favorite song was I'm Little Teapot. Haha.. You love when I started to read a book for you when you turned 3 months. Your first word, ba-ba. Then A-bah. Yes, you call your dad first instead of me. Daddy's girl. But you are always my favorite. You are fast learner. Just like your mom. Hahahaha.. Latest word out from your mouth are Bear and ALLAH. I love you. I love you. 

Happy birthday my precious, Nur Rayhana. You are the prettiest girl and good girl I've ever met. 




No comments: