Tuesday, August 5, 2014

::2 is better than 1::

  • Nausea, checked
  • Heartburn, checked 
  • Too tired, checked
  • Too sleepy, checked
  • Heartburn, checked
  • Backpain, checked 
  • Light headache, checked 
  • Stomach cramp, checked 
  • Breast Engorged, checked
  • UPT +ve, checked
  • Ob&Gyn, checked
It still early for me to share with you but my girls, my family and few close officemates knew about this. I'm so nervous and excited. Alhamdulillah, No.2 is coming. InshaAllah. Can't thank you enough, Allah. So precious. Nur Rayhana is going to be a  big sister soon. I hope this time pregnancy will be smooth pregnancy just like when I carried Nur Rayhana.

Just like Rayhana, I'm craving for something spicy and sour like tomyam. No appetite to eat banyak2. Losing weight. I hate mall, lazy to go out. My baby bump is starting to show day by day. So soon meh? Rayhana cranky and manja sangat with me all the time. Maybe, one of the sign.

You know your body, right? When you felt something not right, this is the only thought I had. Must be pregnant. This is something unpredictable. When I showed Blue stick to Izam, he said " Oh, tak pregnant." I said look closely, tengok betul2. So clear compare to last time. Then he was like " Hah, pregnant?  Betul ke?  ". He can't believe it. Cess. So, I went to KPMC to see my Ob&Gyn, Dr Mimi and she confirm it. I saw Dr Bala from KPJ as well. Just to get other opinion sebab my case seems different. I conceived later than my LMP.

When you heard and saw the heartbeat, it's magical.  Teringat masa Rayhana dulu. Allah Maha Besar. Pray for me ya, lovelies. No more wedges, heels even jeans. I can't wear jeans. Totally not comfortable. Dulu, still can button my pants, now cannot. Hihi. InshaAllah, Rayhana will have someone to take care of and to play with. :D Alhamdulillah. 


No comments: