Friday, November 7, 2014

::1/2 way through of my 2nd pregnancy::

Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah.. 21 weeks now and 19 weeks to go. Phew.. Nervous tiba2. I remember last time when I was in pain cause of the contraction. From 6cm dilated to 10cm tu rasa macam ..erm, dunno how to describe. Sakit sangat. Hope this time will be smooth pregnancy for me. InshaAllah. 

I went for 3d and 4d scan Malaysia early of this week. Thought want to do it next week. Husband not around so I decided to do it without him and give him a lil surprise as we hardly know our baby gender. So I did it on 4th Nov. 5th Nov is our 4th anniversary. Perfect time! Setiap kali checkup kat KPMC dia tutup peha dia rapat2. Same goes last week. Doc dapat confirm gender 70% only but she don't want to tell. It's okay Doctor, I went for 4D scan and clearly can see my baby gender already. :)

When I did 4D scan for Rayhana, she was 23 weeks and I did for Baby I in 21 weeks. Comparison, Baby I chubby a bit. But the rest semua sama, pose suka tutup muka and muka mcm tgh berfikir dua2 sama.:D Alhamdulillah baby sihat, air ketuban okay and position plasenta pun ok. Alhamdulillah. Harap semuanya okay sampai masa delivery nanti. InshaAllah. 

So husband so excited when I told him about our baby. Especially he just got to know baby gender on the night of our anniversary. Then I got anniversary gift. Hahaahha.. Tiba2 je. Currently baby ni mengidam another jelly shoes from Ferragamo since my black color one, sudah buruk rasanye. Then I crave for new LV Emilie wallet, and LV Alma BB mini bag. I want Chanel but belum boleh lagi. Menjerit orang dengar Bolehhhhhhhhhhhhh? Tersangat mengada. 

I have prepared Baby Check List part 2. Few items je dapat guna Rayhana punya. The rest kene buy new. December can start prepare dy.  

**Rayhana too manja with me. Kesian dia. Nowadays asyik cari mana Ibu dia pergi. :D 

No comments: