Monday, February 26, 2007

::chiclit10::


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hurm, it's been a while I didn't write any story in here. Rite? Quite bz lately. Dunno how to start. So many things happen to me.

1.We had gath at MidV last week. Organized by our member, Wan Ahmad Zuhairy(cheh..full name tuh).
2. I went to watch live band at Alexis with my collegues. Erm, I enjoyed d musics.
3. Went to OU n Sunway to watch movies, Music n Lyrics n Ghost Riders with Amy. I can say that for these few weeks, I've spent a lot of my times with her.
4. I put on weight. 60Kg now.Damn, how to maintain it back to 53kg??????
5. Shop a lot.Tops, jeans, handbags, shades, n shoes.
A bit blur, pressure this month. Maybe, thinking about sumtin. Now, i try to keep myself bz. Why? I dunno, I just cant feel lonely..

No comments: