Tuesday, January 23, 2007

::Songs Review::

Monday, January 22, 2007

Bloggie;
Erm..saja nak review few songs kat sini.Tak kisah la lama or baru. Saja dgr balik lagu² lama dlm PC nie...
So this time I want to talk about songs from Snow Patrol-Run, Double Take-Mengapa Kasih and Gwen Stefani- 4 In The Morning.

Run:

I'll sing it one last time for youThen we really have to goYou've been the only thing that's rightIn all I've doneAnd I can barely look at youBut every single time I doI know we'll make it anywhereAway from hereLight up, light upAs if you have a choiceEven if you cannot hear my voiceI'll be right beside you dearLouder louderAnd we'll run for our livesI can hardly speak I understandWhy you can't raise your voice to sayTo think I might not see those eyesMakes it so hard not to cryAnd as we say our long goodbyeI nearly doLight up...Slower slowerWe don't have time for thatAll I want is to find an easier wayTo get out of our little headsHave heart my dearWe're bound to be afraidEven if it's just for a few daysMaking up for all this mess

::From 1st album Final Straw. Try to compare it with Chasing Cars, for me this one still d best lah. Tp kalau tang voice singer dia ni, a bit diff skit la kalau nak recognize.Sure tak tau. Mcm dia takde trademark for his voice..Ehehe..jahat betul Sha ni..mcm lah suara Sha sedap kalau nyanyi pun. Anyway, d lyrics pun best.. Sha jenis hayati lyrics kalau dgr mana©÷ lagu pun..Senang nk ikut lah coz all the words tak boombastic pun mcm lagu¡é3 hip hop tuh..Ehehe.. ::

Mengapa Kasih:

Mengapa kasih engkau membisuBermuram wajah tiada menentuMengapa kasih engkau beginiSepuas hatiku cuba memujukMungkinkah aku mesti berlaluMembiar dan tak menggangguMungkinkah aku mesti mengakuBerlaku yang tak kau restuMengapa kasih ....Mengapa kasih terus beginiKukerat bahumu oh .... berkaliMengapa kasih enggan mengaduKuperlukan senyuman bibirmu

::Ehehe..lagu ni Sha dok nyanyi since sem 3 kat Unitar.From album Double Take: One Voice, Six Strings, 12 Moods Jeje la yg intro lg ni kt Sha..But, baru sekarang tahu sape yg nyanyi lagu ni. Erm, Mia Palencia n Roger Wang. Know about this 2 people since my friend intro me to Jazz world..Mia, i admit her voice mmg best. Roger, cukup lah Sha dgr he played acoustic guitar dlm ni. Superb. Looking forward to see Roger Wang play guitar in front of me...Ahahahha..I mean, join mana² his gig la. Yang penting lyrics pun simple je. Tapi tak paham plak part "ku kerat bahu mu oh berkali". Takpe, study nanti je lah. ::

4 In The Morning:

Wakin up to find another day The moon got lost again last night But now the sun has finally had it's say I guess I feel alright But it hurts when I think, When I let it sink in It's all over me I know you're here, in the dark I'm watchin you sleep, it hurts a lot [Bridge] And all I know is you've got to give me everything And nothing as good, You know I'd give you all of me [Chorus] I'd give you everything that I am I'm handin over everything that I've got Cause I wanna have a really true love Don't ever wanna have to go and give you up Stay up till four in the morning And the tears are pouring And I wanna make it worth the fight What have we been doing for all this time Baby if we're gonna do it come and do it right All I wanted was to know and say Don't wanna lose the love I found Remember when you said that you would change Don't let me down It's not fair, how you are I can't be complete, can you give me more Oh please, you know what I need Save all your lovin for me We can't escape the love With everything that you have

::Gwen..Gwen...Owner of LAMB label..1st album, menjadi.. 2nd album dunno yet. Sebab single yg baru kuar pun Wind It Up. 4 In The Morning ni from her 2nd album The Sweet Escape.Nak ckp jugak intro lagu ni, manyak syiok.. Start dengar this song till now, tak penah rasa boring pun. So sad bila hayati d lyrics..Love doesn't have to hurt. Tapi tu lah..lumrah..Love can bring happiness or we will get HURT because of it!::

No comments: