Monday, March 24, 2008

::Lama tak blog..aaaboouut me...::

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Today got mood to blogging..Why? So free huh u...
For a weeks, busy to the max.. New things, new services, new probs, new issues, what else...erm...
Bad day..erm dah byk kali kena..Latest one, yesterday. Who? One of my friend. I thought she's okay. For past 3 years know her, tak sangka she did this to me. Tak boleh nk marah dia langsung. Apa Sha buat, cried a lot. Keep asking myself, y this happen to me..Am i did sumtin bad?
Huda buat Sha mcm ni mcm buat Sha hilang kawan. I thought u r okay. 2 hours u makes me waiting for u while u r doing sumtin. Tak boleh ke Huda inform kat Sha awal²? Patutnye inform awal². Sha nk marah, tapi tak boleh. Am i stupid? Im rushing to see my boyfriend, his bro and friends. Just want to know more about sumtin. Then semuanya jadi lain..huh..
About work thingy..Lately, workload bertambah².Supposely okay. But since one of my system problem, terus semua delay.Balik lmbt n keje bertambah. Ada certain service tuh Sha tak sure how to handle. Maybe sebab takde praktikal.
The most favourite question lately, gemuk..berisi, chubby..waaaaaaarrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh..damn...What am i suppose to do..????Blur dah...jgn mkn?erm..put on weight sgt..now almost 70kg..sampai B ckp dah besar bdn Sha ni..mak ai..i must do sumtin...I must get my ideal weight..57kg..Help...
Lately, suka dgr lagu Matta Band and Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown..Sampai naik hafal dah.
Cabaran long distance relationship..huh..Because I want to make it happen. So kena bersabar. Do you have any idea about this?

No comments: