Friday, April 11, 2008

::Update about me...::

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello bloggy,
It's been a long time rite? Miss ya.muahahahah..So here we go...Few story about me..only about me..
Last month and this month I shop a lot. Dunno, maybe tension. Spent money and time felt relieve..Hahaha..who said n think like me?Raise your hand!!!Hahahaha..So, what I've bought for this month is..jeng..jeng..jeng..:

Sassari from Crocs
2 tops from Forever 21
2 jeans & 1 top from Dorothy Perkins
M.A.C studio fix powder foundation & Blusher

Sekian.....adakah saya perlu berpuasa??? Owh..mungkin yer.....Lately, susah makan malam. If sapa² ajak makan malam pun, aku suka minum..or ada ice cream, makan ice cream lah...
Now ni, mood to work with HP takde dah... Im tired to travel. Aku kebosanan dan kebencian dgn environment kat sini. EDS, TRW.........call me PLEASE.........Wanna back to CYBERJAYA......
Received letter from Lyanne last 2 weeks. Tak reply lagi. Later..Damn busy..Sorry Lyanne..Don't worry, miss you always..Laiyee pun sama..She said she misses you so much!!Aivy plak will fly to US.Sob..sob..Semua mau pergi sana..LAter I pergi plak..Hehehe...
What else eh...erm..I think that all for now..Ada cerita, we story mory lagi K..C ya then..muahaha..mwahs..