Monday, August 8, 2016

::Terasa nak blogging balik?::

Banyak masa ketew?? Salam, it's been a while. Busy with kids tu normal lah eh. Siang for sure busy with new job. Last November I left my almost 8 years company Atos and moved to T-systems. Alhamdulillah, but I still love Atos the most. Sebab surrounding tak stress kot. :P I don't want to talk more about this. 

So started my preloved IG @prelovedby.sha to sell my preloved items. Nak move inshaAllah tak lama lagi. Nak buang sayang or bagi orang mcm rugi. Ahahah. So sell it is the best way. I sell my prelove baju as well. Like MANGO, H&M, Variante, Melissa. I help my friend to sell their designer bag too. I tak lah banyak, ada 1/2 to let go jugak. Like previously addicted to Sugarscarf, pun banyak dah let go. Alhamdulillah. Now, slowly pakai balik my own tudung which I called Ahseyaa. Stay tune about this. InshaAllah bila ada rezeki, I will announce. Started since 2013 but slowly to move another phase. Doakan for me. 

Kids Alhamdulillah, makin cerdik dgn keletah diorang. I feel blessed,  Ya Allah with these 2. Thank you. I hope I can be a good mom to them till end of time. 


Both of them down with fever since last week. Speedy recovery Sayang Ibu. Paling risau bila kakak tak sihat. Sebab dia akan flat. Anak ibu mesti kuat. Bila tak sihat, both of them nak Ibu. Bila sihat nak abah, sebab abah can layan her play sometimes. Ibu tak larat, nak patah pinggang rasanye. Hee.. I would love to share dlm blog how I handle my 2 kids yang kerap admit to hospital. How I handle my stress. I really harap last June was the last time diorang warded. I really hope diorang kuat lepas ni. Will share in my next post. Amin.. Amin for their good health. 

No comments: