Friday, December 21, 2018

::Hello 2019::

It's been a while, kan? Even though I stay at home and taking care of my 3 kids since May 2017, tapi memang super duper busy. Turn out SAHM nih lagi penat compare masa jd working woman. A lot of things happened. Good and bad. I learnt a lot that.




I love working, I don't want to waste my experience and talent by staying at home. I missed my ME time. Hence, I am accepting junior level offer from this company. I know that this is something I already did past 10 years. But I want to work again. To have my own time, to have a chance to show to people what I can do, to have my own money to buy stuff. Okeh, I dah insaf beli designer bags and shoes okeh. 😌

So what's up guys? What you have been up to? Lets story mory about new korean drama or Netflix series with me. I only have free times 12 am an above. So this is when I have my Me time at home. 

No comments: